When you're settled in Seattle you're Seattled
At Get Seattled we think you should spend your first months exploring Seattle and not struggling with red tape. Our settling-in
services provide invaluable support as you negotiate unfamiliar systems and procedures. Let us take care of the details so that
you can get on with your life.
To get started, we can assist with:
• Exchanging or obtaining a driver’s license.
• Choosing the right auto, finding an auto dealer you can trust, and arranging insurance coverage.
• Obtaining a Social Security number.
• Setting up a bank account and assistance with international banking.
• Evaluating cell phone and Internet service providers and choosing a contract.
• Setting up utilities including telephone, Internet, cable television, water, gas, electric and waste disposal.
• Understanding the U.S. Healthcare system.
• Purchasing furniture or procuring rental furniture.
Once you’re up and running, it’s time to focus on quality of life. Get Seattled will get you oriented so that you can make the most of your experience abroad.
• Neighborhood Orientation: A guided tour of your new neighborhood, including shopping, restaurants, medical facilities and health care providers, transportation options and cultural and recreational opportunities.
• Connection Resources: Information about places of worship, clubs, and community or expatriate networks of interest.